Computer forensics traditionally involves data collection and preservation techniques for the purpose of data recovery, tracing origin and securing evidence to meet the Court’s criteria.
Investigators are hired in today’s world for help in divorce cases, corporate spying, monitoring teenagers, confirming suspicions in a relationship (either personal or business), and many other specific areas.
Computer Forensics is the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
The forensic examiner then renders an opinion, based upon the examination of the material that has been recovered, to determine if it has been used for criminal, civil or unauthorized activities.
Computer forensic detectives examine data storage devices – hard drives, portable data devices (USB Drives, External drives, Micro Drives and many more). The ultimate goal is to:
Identify sources of documentary or other digital evidence:
Present the findings. Computer Forensics also involves unlocking passwords/electronic discovery/data recovery/secure data deletion/e-mail recovery/divorce computer investigations.
Detectives.com’s network of forensic agents provide reliable, comprehensive and confidential investigation services.
They will provide you with the answers you need to prove your case. To find a qualified agent in your area, search our network.
- Assign a Case
- Customer Care
- ASSETS LOCATING
- BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
- BUG SWEEP TSCM
- CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS
- CHILD CUSTODY
- FAMILY LAW
- DOMESTIC – MARITAL
- Identity Theft Investigation, Stolen Identity Investigation, Identity Theft investigator, pi
- INFIDELITY/CHEATING PARTNER
- INSURANCE INVESTIGATION
- internet fraud ebay, internet fraud investigation investigator, internet fraud scams victims, investigating internet fraud
- LITIGATION SUPPORT
- LOCATE MISSING PERSONS
- Pre-Employment Screening, pre employment screening company, pre employment screening policy, pre employment screening services inc
- Probate, life insurance probate, probate application, probate debt, probate fees, probate law, probate liability, probate services, probate taxes
- PROCESS SERVICE
- Infidelity surveillance, mobile surveillance, Insurance surveillance
- photo surveillance, video surveilance, video surveillance, DVR video surveillance camera, monitoring
- For Detectives